The Pipeline to Publication Workshop or P2P is back in Fall 2023. Faculty and graduate students of the Department of Sociology will discuss the following authors’ papers. Please write to Rianka Roy, Xinyan Wu (Tiu) and Dunahay Pereyra if you want to participate. We are meeting in Manchester Hall room 125 at 1 pm on the following dates. Everyone’s invited!
- October 4: Rianka Roy (Discussants: Jane Pryma and Ruth Braunstein)
- October 17: Asmita Aasaavari (Discussant: Fumilayo Showers)
- November 1: Xinyan Wu (Discussant: Laura Mauldin)
- November 15: Bryan Greene (Discussant: TBD)
- November 29: Panel discussion (Speakers: TBD)