There are a number of documents needed for Majoring, Minoring, or enrolling in an Internship in the Department of Sociology. Additionally, current majors or minors must submit a “Plans of Study” prior to graduating. For questions, see Kathy Covey.

Please note: You should use the current form if the year that you first declared a Major in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences was after the 2004-05 academic year. Forms for earlier years can be obtained at the department office.

Undergraduate Sociology Forms