|Major Requirements||Declaring a Major||Pre-Approved Relateds||Sociology Minor||Undergraduate Courses||Forms||Jobs for Sociologists||FAQs|
Welcome to the Department of Sociology at the University of Connecticut. Storrs campus offices are located in Manchester Hall–see the link below for a campus map. Sociology courses are also offered at the Stamford, Hartford, and Waterbury campuses.
If you cannot find the information you need, please contact us:
- For questions about academic requirements and to schedule an advising appointment, contact Lauren Munyard at (860) 486-2822
- For questions about courses and registration, contact Kathy Covey at (860) 486-4423
- For general questions, or if you are not sure who you need to talk to, contact Arlene Goodwin at (860) 486-4422.
- For a Storrs campus map, click here.
- For information about Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)